* Colder For Longer: Reusable ice packs for injuries with a proprietary gel interior that stays Colder for Longer with inferior clay or bentonite formulations fillings.
* More Flexible: The Most Flexible Cold Pack is available due to the best professional-grade gel interior that remains pliable when frozen.
Helps knees, back, shoulders, hip, neck, or anywhere it hurts.
* Healthcare Professional’s Choice: Used by thousands of physical therapists and medical pros for acute and chronic muscle pain,
arthritis, inflammation, swelling, menopause hot flashes, and recovery.
* Premium Construction: Each gel cold pack compress is built with double-sealed seams to prevent leaking; with extra thick nylon
exterior. Compare to cold therapy ice bags and bottles for neuropathy or gout.
* Fast Pain Relief: for anywhere you need an icing compress. Can aid plantar fasciitis, rotator cuff, perineal, hip replacement,
pregnancy, hysterectomy, sinus, sciatic nerve, shin splints, vasectomy.
Durable composite PVC, non-toxic cold compress gel fillings to keep you cool Water-resistant and scratch-proof, the mat is very easy to clean
How to use an ice-hot pack?
– Store in the freezer so that the pack is ready to use in case of injury
– Approximately 1 hour is required to freeze the gel
– Ideal to use for:
● Reducing swelling
● Temporary relief of headache
● Reducing fevers
– Microwave: Place the gel pack into the microwave for approximately 30 seconds (If the gel pack is at room temperature ) or 1 minute(if
the gel pack is frozen) on high power.
– After this time, check that the correct temperature has been reached
– If not, further exposure should be in 10-second bursts
【Times are based on A600W microwave】
Adjust heating times accordingly to suit the power of your microwave
- OEM/ODM services
- Send your specific demands, designs, structures, certs ect to email firstname.lastname@example.org for the first communication.
- We will record and summarize the data for preparing the quote
- R&D evaluates the demands of customers and provides workable plans.
- Customized the design and development and got back to the customer
- Started the sampler after the customized details were confirmed and finished the sample fee
- Sample checking by the customer via video/pictures or sending by express
- Mass production after sample was confirmed and the pre-payment (30%-50%) was finished
- Clear the balance before shipment and get the order finished and delivered